Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CRAZY POLKA DOTS INSPIRED IN A PATTERN

Before the day ends, I had to share this design I did for my mom today! My Gosh!!! A lot of work to do the dots.. but it looks amazing!!!! I love it sooo much!!!! 

** Antes de que acabe el dia, tengo que compartir este diseño que le hice a m mamá hoy. Dios!!! Mucho trabajo para hacer los puntos... pero se ve increíble!! Me encanto muchísimoooo!!!!! **





Here is the polish I used: 


- 730 Lime Cooler by Jessica
- 1240 Man Hunt by Sinfulshine
- 1218 Bananappeal by Sinfulshine
- 1007 Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze
- 410 Tangerine by Revlon
- NL B31 Flashbulb Fuchsia by OPI
- NL G17 Dont Talk Bach To Me by OPI
- NL T12 Suzi Loves Cowboys by OPI
- 40001 Haute Red by Orly





2 comments:

  1. Esta manicura me ha cautivado, me la he hecho asi muchas veces, los lunares me chiflan!! Besotes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lore, y ya te comparti otro de puntos en tu pagina!. Saludos!. =)

      Delete